- Unit 15 - recently comprehensively refurbished.
- Full height glazed entrance areas.
- Raised carpeted floors with integral power and communication sockets.
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting.
- Central heating via hot water radiators.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Male and female WCs and disabled WC facilities are provided.
- Generous designated parking.
- Fully DDA compliant.
- Mature woodland setting.
Daresbury is situated approximately 9 miles south west of Warrington, 15 miles east of Liverpool, 18 miles north east of Chester and 30 miles south west of Manchester.
The town benefits from excellent transport communications with Junction 7 of the Liverpool M62 motorway approximately 6 miles via the A557, and Junction 11 of the M56 being approximately 2 miles to the south. The nearby town of Runcorn is just 2 miles away providing excellent rail links, via two railway stations, providing rail links to locations including Warrington, Manchester, Chester and North Wales and frequent services to both Liverpool and London Euston. Manchester and Liverpool John Lennon Airports are also situated within easy reach.
The nearby Mersey Gateway is a new 1.5 mile six-lane toll bridge over the River Mersey between Runcorn and Widnes. The £1.86 billion project opened in Autumn 2017 and forms the centrepiece of a new and improved link road connecting the M56 Motorway (J12) to the south with the A562 Speke Road in Widnes to the north.